What will happen when I attend?
For those with an appointment, we request that you do not come too early. Just come a minute or two before your appointment time.
If you are opting for a Drop-in slot and are in one of the cohorts eligible for the COVID vaccine, join the queue outside the centre. Our Front of House staff will take your name and details.
- Please bring you NHS number and evidence of which of the current cohorts you are in
- We want everyone to be safe during their visit and not be in close contact with others so maintain a 2m space from others in the queue.
- You cannot bring any family members into the centre with you unless you need a carer.
- Others will be asked to wait outside.
- We have a separate entrance and exit, and a one-way system to maintain distance
When you arrive, you will be met by our front of house staff.
- They will ensure that you are wearing a face covering and will provide you with a mask if you are not.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands in the foot-controlled dispenser by the entrance.
- We will check your details and appointment information.
- We will also take your temperature.
- We will then take you to one of our vaccination pods.
- The vaccinator will ask you some of the same questions you have been asked - just to be sure you are safe and well to have the vaccine
- Talk with your vaccinator about which arm you would prefer to have the vaccination in.
- If you are especially worried about having injections, tell your vaccinator so they can look after you carefully.
- Our vaccinators are very gentle and skilled - you really won't feel much
- The vaccinator will check that you feel ok.
- You will be given a leaflet about the vaccination you have just had.
- You are then free to go